What's new

The BIG BOYS 6 inches Plus......Postem

timekiller

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
3,853
Reaction score
966
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The BIG BOY'S 6 inches Plus......Postem

There may be a thread for this :dontknow: but I haven't seen it.So I'd like to see all the 6" plus real deal spears/knives/lanceolates. Most of you have seen my two that qualify.For those who have not the large Morrow Mountain was handed down though the family from My Great Grandfather who caught it in a oyster dredge as a young man back late 1800's early 1900's.The other was found by me years ago and given to dad as he loved his native American artifacts.Got it back when he pasted away.He loved going down the river spending countless hours just looking from a boy till he got sick & tought me the tricks of the hobby.:headbang:
Anyway here's a new look at mine that fit this category................
Take Care,
Hope to see some Eye Poppers,
Pete,:hello:
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    387.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    235.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    466.5 KB · Views: 165
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    294.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    383.1 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Upvote 0
All I can say is hotda**! Pretty nifty!
 
I dunno guys...I'm sensing a lot of testerone on this thread subtitled "which one is bigger". :hello:
 
How about 9 3/4" and 9 7/8"? (approx) Wish I could say they're mine. New member here. These and some other artifacts were just acquired by my friend, who is in charge of selling them for his wife's elderly friend who is in need of money. The more I look things up on the net for him, the more I'm thinking he really has something special.

Him and I both know very little, and we're trying to determine some ages and values. Please see my post titled, New Member / West Virginia, where I'm going to post lots of pics, looking for any info, values, etc. I'll tell more about some of the stuff in that post. There are some phenomenal artifacts which were all found in my local area.

As I said, I'm totally new, so any info. and comments would be well appreciated.

JT

DSCN1054.webp

DSCN1050.webp
 
I would be very leery of those extra long pieces. They both look like Brian Reinhart specials.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom