What's new

The Bugaloos

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,842
Reaction score
76,282
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the British Version of the Monkees .
Phil Collins was as a finalist for The Bugaloos:tongue3:
He Dodged the Bullet :laughing7: & the rest is History 8-)

Only 'Minor' Hit

 
Last edited:
Only one I Remember was

Gna Gna Gna Gna Gna​



Best Copy iis on YouTube by
'Sid & Marty Krofft Pictures'

& They have a Copy Block :(
it comes on & Off , So if it's Not here , It May pop in at Some Point again :tongue3:
 
Last edited:
They Came to TV in 1970 .
I Was 15 the first Half & 16 the 2nd Half of that Year.

I'm Pretty Confident The Girls Legs were 10 Times Better then the Monkees .

I Recently watched the 1977 Movie : Confessions From A Holiday Camp which reminded me of her. She was nude, Full Frontal & Full Backle in it :coffee2:

Did I say, Better then the Monkees ? :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom