What's new

the cross / bob marx

bomber

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i bought from Bob Marx at the scuba show
 

Attachments

  • ATT5383225.webp
    ATT5383225.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 539
  • ATT5565612.webp
    ATT5565612.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 562
  • ATT5582264.webp
    ATT5582264.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 537
  • DSC_0167.webp
    DSC_0167.webp
    79.4 KB · Views: 391
Upvote 0
Re: the cross

bomber,
nice. :thumbsup:

So tell us more.


have a good un.......
SHERMANVILLE
 
Re: the cross

Nice. I do so hate to see Bob in a wheel chair! :sad1:
 
Re: the cross

fox,i agree :'(
 
Re: the cross

the book
 

Attachments

  • ATT5582276.webp
    ATT5582276.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 477
  • ATT5582281.webp
    ATT5582281.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 485
  • ATT5582274.webp
    ATT5582274.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 474
Re: the cross

would it be possible to have a clearer picture of the certificate posted? ;D

its tempting to know whats written on it
 
Re: the cross

crappy camera,sorry :P
 
Re: the cross

Very nice cross. :thumbsup:
 
i missed the dive show this year i think? is that at the copley plaza boston. willy.
 
Hey Bomber.That was the best times I had at the dive show :D Your purchase of Mr. Marx cross ranks high on the list this year.I will try to email you the pictures I have maybe you can post them. :icon_king:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom