What's new

THE CROSSING***

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Suppose you had a choice of travel modes for a four year crossing of a large body of water. You could take the Bad Odor barge or the Queen Mary. The catch is, the barge is free and includes meals and cabin. Now the Queen Mary requires you to work your way across and pay for your meals. It appears that the barge had leaks. Now the barge people want the workers on the Queen Mary to come on board and bail them out. What do you think should be done? Frank
 

Attachments

  • 111-2 700 head of old man.webp
    111-2 700 head of old man.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 125
opt for a plane ride :icon_thumright:
 
Oh, Spart, you would opt for the aircraft carrier! nice choice! Frank
 

Attachments

  • 111-2 700.webp
    111-2 700.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 104
aircraft carriers fly :icon_scratch:
 
No, but they carry airplanes! As noted in the original question, only ships were mentioned and you missed the point anyway. Frank
 

Attachments

  • 111-1 profile.webp
    111-1 profile.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 103
Well for better or worse I was given the ticket to get on the Queen Mary. I have also been at sea paying my way for over 25 years. Personally I'd rather see the barge sink. Because its never going to stop leaking.
 
Suppose you had a choice of travel modes for a four year crossing of a large body of water.


I missed the point :icon_scratch: :laughing7:


Better tell that to Shirley Temple, about the good ship lollipop :tongue3:
 
Sounds kinda "political" to me:laughing7: God Bless Chris
 
Midas & Worldtalker, I think you guys got the point. Frank
 

Attachments

  • 6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 035-1.webp
    6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 035-1.webp
    66.3 KB · Views: 109
Thanks Frank, Let them go under NO MORE BAILOUTS at the American Workers expense,they pay to much now,not much left over to cover the bills and cost of living!!!!!! God Bless Chris
 
You know, I am surprised that more didn't catch the point. Frank

111-1 profile.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom