What's new

The curse of the first signal

Acquisitor

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
302
Reaction score
126
Golden Thread
0
Its funny how the first signal can give the find of the day, and then there is nothing of value after that for many hours.

Its ok when it happens once, but it has happened the last two hunts now. I dont really mind though ;) The wedding band was deep, it took time and effort to save it from the oblivion.



both are 18k, 7gr each
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice! I seldom have that "first signal" issue, usually a pull tab, piece of can slaw, and I always continue to find more of the same. :laughing7:
 
Oh, My Goodness!!!

Those are such beautiful gold ring finds!

Mega congratulations on the recoveries!:wav:

Lorraine
 
Awesome finds man!...I know what you mean thou. in Alot of my hunts, my first 10 mins is the best time
 
Great hunt! Those rings are sweet!
 
I hate when that happens! Walk into a spot and BAM! you find some old/silver/gold/whatever and you immediately start thinking how great of hunt it's going to be. Then it turns into hour after hour of junk/clad/etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom