What's new

The drought is back!

kickstart

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga.
12 boxes searched.....total of 41 keepers.
2-BFs, 5-90%ers,33-40%ers
and 1 nice '69 silver proof. I'm even to tired to take pics.
Congrats to all that scored some silver this week.
 
Upvote 0
kickstart said:
12 boxes searched.....total of 41 keepers.
2-BFs, 5-90%ers,33-40%ers
and 1 nice '69 silver proof. I'm even to tired to take pics.
Congrats to all that scored some silver this week.
That's an average of 3.6 coins per box. That's almost a dream box around here.
 
awhitster said:
kickstart said:
12 boxes searched.....total of 41 keepers.
2-BFs, 5-90%ers,33-40%ers
and 1 nice '69 silver proof. I'm even to tired to take pics.
Congrats to all that scored some silver this week.
That's an average of 3.6 coins per box. That's almost a dream box around here.

Yeah, but most of those came from 1 box. The last 9 were total skunks!
 
So then you had 3 dream boxes and 9 skunks. Glad ya got some silver for the trouble. HH Mark
 
That's a bummer KS. Like Thurm's analogy of rollercoaster...hopefully it will go back up for you soon.

Keep plugging....I know you will........

Good luck and keep us posted.
 
At least you got the 3 relatively good boxes. My bank couldn't come up with the usual 2 so I was out of halves all week. Must have been part of your 12. Guess we have drained the local reserves and they will have to start hiting the older stuff ;)! Right? That's what has got to happen :).

I did make a small road trip (NE Georgia) and got 4 -40% from $300. And went through $60 in Ikes. Are 1972 version 3 and 1976 really worth a bit more? One price guide said they were, and if so I have 4 more keepers.

HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom