What's new

The dump that just keeps giving!

Kevlardini

Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2015
Messages
336
Reaction score
370
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-4
Vulcan 360 Pinpointer
Garret Treasure Ace 300
I started of using a bounty hunter junior! :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to go back to this nice little dump where I'd found a few nice bottles from the turn of the century, and right when I thought I'd exhausted it, bam! More bottles surfaced! I found some more apothecary like bottles, one by Larkin & Co, and a nice big clear one with its original cork!:laughing7: There was also that old oil lamp mechanism in pretty good shape for being buried so long. Do you all think that's a keeper? I just seem to be bringing home more than what I have room for!:laughing7:

101_0754.webp101_0749.webp101_0750.webp101_0751.webp101_0752.webp101_0753.webp
 

Attachments

  • 101_0748.webp
    101_0748.webp
    224.4 KB · Views: 168
Upvote 24
Heehee, sounds to me like it's time for an addition. Then you will have plenty of room. Nice finds. Congratulations.
 
I like that little white box. Congrats!
 
Yes it is a Carters!:thumbsup: other than that it just says "made in USA".
 
love the finds. Congratulations...
 
Great finds! My wife would kill me if I ever found a site like that, I wouldn't be able to get rid of any of them.
 
Carter's inks are a solid find...now if you can find them in amber, green or citrine..you can get a few bucks for them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom