What's new

The eagle has landed!

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
4 boxes tonight. End checks revealed a beautiful sight:

eagleend.webp

Never saw a bird on the end before - or a lady!

First Box:

wilbx1.webp

43x1,47x1,51x1,61x1,64x1,66x4,67x10,68x6,69x2,89sx1,98sx1,02x1,05x1,06x4.

Box 2:

Skunk!!

Box 3:

con1.webp

64x7,65x1,66x1,67x7,68x1,86sx1

Box 4:

con2.webp

63x1,68x1,03x1

Not a bad Friday the 13th!
 
Upvote 0
Great finds.

Burt
 
The only one I ever had showing on the end with reverse exposed got my hopes up!
It was the ONLY keeper in the whole box.

Nice pull.
Throw a few back for me.
 
How do you not open them right away? I don't have the patience to admire the wrapping and take pictures! Nevertheless, nice pics. 8)
 
Nice finds tim !

gotta love it when there are keepers on the ends. it does get the blood flowing; doesn't it ?
 
Good score! Funny how the boxes differ in content. Every box is a mystery except you know who's. ;D
 
Great job. I dream of some of those boxes. Now if I could just figure out how to get the bank to send the bad ones back. :)

HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom