wesfrye53
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2007
- Messages
- 2,490
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Springfield, TN
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter 202
- #1
Thread Owner

A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves.
"What are you doing in there?" She asked.

The rabbit replied: "This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?",
To which the lady replied "Yes."
"Well," the rabbit said,
"I'm westing."
Sorry... I couldn't stop myself.
Have a Wonderful Easter....
that is BAD! tooo funny Wes!![coolerator[1].webp coolerator[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/136/136731-a7a702dd12028ed8c7116d3c85d4bc5f.jpg?hash=FyYpUkAuFZ)



It seems since I sent him one last year he thought he should have one again this year!
I informed him this year he was supposed to be HOME for Easter and probably would have had an Easter basket had he been where he belonged.
lol He says, that does it, I am gonna tell the Gunny you are moving in with him if they don't hurry up and get that paperwork processed so I can move home......he thinks that will get the ball rolling! 








