The field that gives,and gives, and gives...

SouthJerseyJim

Jan 8, 2009
Nova Cæsarea
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 LTD 13" Detech
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Headed out early today with Mom and Arty for yet another hunt at our favorite field that keeps on giving again and again. Beautiful weather and soil conditions all around. Arty got the first greenie a beuatiful KGII. I found a KgII a cut in half draped bust largie a toasted largie and a few indians and wheaties and a 1905 S barber dime. Also found a couple nice buttons and a beauty of a quartz arrowhead with some hints of red. Mom got a very interesting bracelet with some sort of greek symbols running down the size with a serpents head? Great day and great finds by all Ill let the pictures speak for themselves.
P2190648.jpg

P2190649.jpg

pics.jpg

P2200650.jpg

P2200651.jpg

P2200652.jpg

P2200657.jpg

P2200656.jpg

P2200655.jpg

P2200654.jpg

P2200653.jpg

Upvote 0
Killer site u got, great finds

Wow, that is awesome. I love the point. Nice finds

Great finds, love that point.

Nice finds! You will look back on that field with fond memories, but for now it keeps giving :icon_sunny:

Love the arrow head....Great jobs folks !!

Some great finds you got there. congrats.

That would be a dream hunt for me.
Way to go Jim. :hello2:
-MM-

Nice stuff man!

I have been keeping my eyes locked to the ground lately while swinging. I too, am looking for arrowheads.

Nice assortment there :icon_thumleft:

I am always looking for arrowheads when i remember :tongue3:

Blaze

Nice point, Jim!

I just don't have the eye for them I guess.

Was this Arty's field or yours?

FYI, I found a new spot if you interested in getting out next weekend. Let me know!

Thanks guys. Neil this is my mom and I field. the same field from the magazine. Hunting the same 200x200 yard spot for about a dozen times now. And he has yet to plow it :o since the very first time we were there.

Very Cool finds..I think that place has so much potential...CONGRATS !!

Will your Mom be posting pics of her finds ??

Damn..nice score!

Times like these are Precious and Priceless Jim. Glad that we could get out there again to do what we love. Loved the arrowhead and the rest of your fantastic finds. I will get you next time!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back