A alaskaseeker Sr. Member Joined Jun 22, 2019 Messages 383 Reaction score 749 Golden Thread 0 Location Ak,Tn Detector(s) used Minelab, Fisher Primary Interest: Prospecting Jul 1, 2019 Thread Owner #1 A while back I stumbled across this photo, it was hilarious I thought, these old timers were into it...Geo
A while back I stumbled across this photo, it was hilarious I thought, these old timers were into it...Geo
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 1, 2019 #2 We have not changed much. Funny!
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 1, 2019 #3 Looking at this pic. makes my wrist hurt.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2019 #4 Thats funny
A alaskaseeker Sr. Member Joined Jun 22, 2019 Messages 383 Reaction score 749 Golden Thread 0 Location Ak,Tn Detector(s) used Minelab, Fisher Primary Interest: Prospecting Jul 2, 2019 Thread Owner #5 Yes I thought too that this was very funny
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,977 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2019 #6 Now thats some funny stuff right there.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 5, 2019 #7 Cool photo, thank you for sharing!