What's new

The flask hunts are over!!!

jgas

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
2,753
Golden Thread
1
Location
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
I posted this on Today's Finds well. We grabbed up a few more keepers as the hunt for the flasks has ended at this property. I hope you enjoy the pics. Jgas
 

Attachments

  • Scott 1.webp
    Scott 1.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 316
  • Scott 2.webp
    Scott 2.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 301
  • Scott 3.webp
    Scott 3.webp
    38 KB · Views: 318
  • Scott 8.webp
    Scott 8.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 310
  • Scott 7.webp
    Scott 7.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 309
  • Scott 6.webp
    Scott 6.webp
    31 KB · Views: 305
  • Scott 5.webp
    Scott 5.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 300
  • Scott 4.webp
    Scott 4.webp
    32 KB · Views: 296
  • Scott 9.webp
    Scott 9.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 304
  • Scott 10.webp
    Scott 10.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 305
  • Scott 11.webp
    Scott 11.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 302
  • Scott 12.webp
    Scott 12.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 299
  • Scott 1.webp
    Scott 1.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 296
  • Scott 6.webp
    Scott 6.webp
    31 KB · Views: 303
  • Scott 5.webp
    Scott 5.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 307
  • Scott 4.webp
    Scott 4.webp
    32 KB · Views: 297
  • Scott 3.webp
    Scott 3.webp
    38 KB · Views: 303
  • Scott 2.webp
    Scott 2.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 302
  • Scott 8.webp
    Scott 8.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 316
  • Scott 7.webp
    Scott 7.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 315
  • Scott 11.webp
    Scott 11.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 304
  • Scott 10.webp
    Scott 10.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 299
  • Scott 9.webp
    Scott 9.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Scott 12.webp
    Scott 12.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 302
More pics....
 

Attachments

  • Scott 14.webp
    Scott 14.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 302
  • Scott 13.webp
    Scott 13.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 328
  • Scott 15.webp
    Scott 15.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 294
  • Scott 18.webp
    Scott 18.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 307
  • Scott 16.webp
    Scott 16.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 291
  • Scott 17.webp
    Scott 17.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 295
  • Scott 14.webp
    Scott 14.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 305
  • Scott 13.webp
    Scott 13.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 347
  • Scott 15.webp
    Scott 15.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 296
  • Scott 16.webp
    Scott 16.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 288
  • Scott 17.webp
    Scott 17.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 301
  • Scott 18.webp
    Scott 18.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 296
You mean "for now" don't you? Very nice!
 
Oh yea, for now....Hopefully get out on my next days off. :icon_sunny: jgas
 
I'd like to see that "wicker????" flask all cleaned up, that'll look awesome on shelf I think....Jim
 
Those patterned flasks are very good pieces. I have never seen a wicker one like yours. I have dug a couple diamond pattern ones. That was a good pit jgas.
 
I, too, admire the pint wicker-pattern flask. (I collect demijohns, so I have an affinity for wicker-theme design in a bottle.) I have that one in a half-pint, but not the pint size.

patternflasksb.webp​
 

Attachments

  • patternflasksb.webp
    patternflasksb.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 217
I will get it cleaned up and toss some more pics your way. That is the second one we found this year but this one is in better condition I think. I will take a closeup of all of them soon. :icon_thumleft: jgas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom