Toecutter Bronze Member Joined Nov 30, 2018 Messages 2,438 Reaction score 7,457 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2019 Thread Owner #1 This guy is a great to watch, I live in Michigan and all we have is flour gold. Iv learned alot and laughed my butt off, hope you enjoy as well...
This guy is a great to watch, I live in Michigan and all we have is flour gold. Iv learned alot and laughed my butt off, hope you enjoy as well...
MichiganProspectors Greenie Joined Apr 14, 2022 Messages 12 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Apr 14, 2022 #2 Toecutter said: This guy is a great to watch, I live in Michigan and all we have is flour gold. Iv learned alot and laughed my butt off, hope you enjoy as well... Click to expand... Haha, funny I find this post here. I watch his videos too cause he is just across the "pond" from me.
Toecutter said: This guy is a great to watch, I live in Michigan and all we have is flour gold. Iv learned alot and laughed my butt off, hope you enjoy as well... Click to expand... Haha, funny I find this post here. I watch his videos too cause he is just across the "pond" from me.