What's new

The future of our hobby is bleak.

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
1,771
Reaction score
610
Golden Thread
1
Location
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think they will make a Silicone Detector?
 

Attachments

  • 20160519_211103.webp
    20160519_211103.webp
    94.6 KB · Views: 177
Now you tell me which woman will say "I do" if she is getting a silicone ring???? I have faith in women.
 
My wife wouldn't wear one, but I would! Then I wouldn't have to worry about taking my wedding band off every time I go detecting!
 
Maybe women would like them in multiple colors to match dozens of their outfits. Just saying
 
Ewwww nooooo! ( <<< Runs away shrieking)
 
I wear one. My wedding band stopped fitting soon after I got married plus I am involved in multiple sports. This is an easy option for me. My ring never gets stuck on my finger, I can wear it at the gym/sports, and if I lose it I can just buy another. These will never replace real rings but for someone like me they are a good option.
 
Would cut cost of wedding rings due to the price of gold - I do know some one that wears one cause he tends to lose his gold metal ring. Anyway to wet to land detect here this weekend & have to cut up a tree that fell in my back yard.

Texas ED
 
Who is the sucker paying $15.99 for a small ring of silicone? An idiot, that's who!

Looks like a plain ol' :censored: ..umm..."rooster" ring to me. Adult stores sell em at 5% of that price with many colors and shapes to choose from.

Unbelievable what people try and pull.
 
The PERFECT thread for my new product! :thumbsup:

 
When silly cone has gone away,
Diamonds will remain to stay.
 
Hmmm, let me think...diamonds & gold or silicone...hmmm....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom