coolpix9
Bronze Member
The Good
47 rolls searched on short road trip Thursday. 49 keepers with 24 of them 64s.
The Bad
Shorter road trip on Friday netted me 7 (40%ers) out of 36 rolls
The Ugly
My streak continues 38,000 halves searched from one bank over 3 weeks. None,zip,zero,nada, keepers.
I am keeping my super positive attitude though. I guess I stumbled across LJ's "Dump Bank "
Congrats to all of you who are finding nice amounts of silver. Jim
Maybe I should start buying some more silver.
47 rolls searched on short road trip Thursday. 49 keepers with 24 of them 64s.
The Bad
Shorter road trip on Friday netted me 7 (40%ers) out of 36 rolls
The Ugly
My streak continues 38,000 halves searched from one bank over 3 weeks. None,zip,zero,nada, keepers.
I am keeping my super positive attitude though. I guess I stumbled across LJ's "Dump Bank "
Congrats to all of you who are finding nice amounts of silver. Jim
Maybe I should start buying some more silver.
Upvote
0
. Can't be my dumps....cuz I'm going through my own.....ha!






