What's new

The Hartfords 8 Boxes of Halves

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

Merry Christmas all of you hunters !
ScoobaSteve and I did 8 boxes of halves today,three of which were skunks.
Here is the take:
1x WLH
1x Ben
1x Ken
13x 40%
16 keepers in total.
Not much,from my prize bank, but I did do worse once before.
We have one more 8 box order before the year is up. Might be the big one :laughing7:
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

Let's end the year with a good strike for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas and be safe! HI HO SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

Merry Christmas to you, too.

My "best" bank is supposed to have some halves for me Thursday. I've tried to be a good little boy and silver is on the top of my list. Let's hope the Season is good to all!
 
Re: The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

You pulled some keepers, good luck on the next one, hope it's good score!
 
Re: The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

8 boxes must be funn to rip open!!!! Nice lil score 4 the Hartford's.. Wish you luck on the next boxes.. a Dream Box would be nice for Xmas...
 
Re: The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

it sure is drying up... gl to end the year strong... worse month yet and i thought dec was supposed to be best...
 
Re: The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

d2arcing said:
it sure is drying up... gl to end the year strong... worse month yet and i thought dec was supposed to be best...

I only need about 60 ounces more to tie last Decembers finds. :dontknow: So it might be drying up just a bit. I'll probably make up for it next week :icon_sunny:
HH
Rich
 
Re: The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

You hit the trifecta of 90%ers. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

your totals amaze me. if i was still pullin results like that i would double up while it is still some left
 
Re: The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

Still getting those Walkers and Bens I see. :icon_sunny:

Yep, the next 8 will be pure silver glory. A good way to end (and begin) the New Year.

apush :read2:
 
Re: The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

Congrats Rich. You didn't do bad based on other finds lately. I've had 8 boxes that were a lot worse. Good luck and Merry Christmas !

FL Junkman
 
Re: The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

At least you're still pulling Ag. Guess you're back into it fully after a month off. I must admit that it's hard to stay away from this hobby. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

Decent little score! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: The Hartford's 8 Boxes of Halves

Great finds, especially the 90%'s! I'm hoping to have a bit of that luck rub off on me for my 8 boxes today. :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom