What's new

The hunt continues

Lucky Jack

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Today I went to a town about 30 miles away that has three banks in my quest for hand rolls. The first 2 banks had none but at the third the teller says "we have $440 in the vault, how many do you want?" Being a little cautious but yet a little greedy too I took $200 worth. As she carried them out I could see that they were all machine rolled and did not appear to have been opened from either end. A closer inspection in the parking lot revealed that each one had a cut on the side which had been taped up. There's alway tomorrow and that next bank, right?
 
Upvote 0
Bummer LJ...wait...I'm going to have to call you Jack.....ha!

We all get someones dump from time to time. Your right though.....there is always tomorrow's hunt.

Good luck on the next one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom