tnt-k9
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2010
- Messages
- 1,259
- Reaction score
- 1,209
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Dutch Caribbean
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Mods feel free to move this post but all the folks I know who can appreciate my current issue are here!
Several weeks ago I'm sitting on the patio and I see a silhouette running across the top of my backyard wall. Strange, I think to myself. It looked like a rat. I HATE RATS!
I HATE RATS!!! I grew up in a house that was infested with them.
Laying there on a hot summer night, hearing them scurry through the walls, chewing on things and worst of all fighting with each other. That was the worst. Hearing them fight and squealing. I HATE RATS!!
So the other night after not seeing a rat thinking a boa got him I'm walking out to do laundry and what do I see. 2 of the little b8$+turds climbing up the wall.
Yesterday afternoon I went out to the hardware store a picked up 2 traps. This afternoon when I came home I found one loaded with my prey and the other trap's bait had been cleanly eaten.
Tonight buddy, tonight you will meet your demise!!!
DID I MENTION I HATE RATS!
Several weeks ago I'm sitting on the patio and I see a silhouette running across the top of my backyard wall. Strange, I think to myself. It looked like a rat. I HATE RATS!
I HATE RATS!!! I grew up in a house that was infested with them.
Laying there on a hot summer night, hearing them scurry through the walls, chewing on things and worst of all fighting with each other. That was the worst. Hearing them fight and squealing. I HATE RATS!!
So the other night after not seeing a rat thinking a boa got him I'm walking out to do laundry and what do I see. 2 of the little b8$+turds climbing up the wall.
Yesterday afternoon I went out to the hardware store a picked up 2 traps. This afternoon when I came home I found one loaded with my prey and the other trap's bait had been cleanly eaten.
Tonight buddy, tonight you will meet your demise!!!
DID I MENTION I HATE RATS!
Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
0








