Bugalooob
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2016
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 33
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I was a paper boy back in the 70's I had this big canvas bag hanging off the handle bars to hold my papers in ( the new York post), very stupid of me because I was was flying down this hill and the end of the canvas bag got caught in the front spokes of the bike, I came to a dead stop in 1 second, went flying over the front of the bike a good 15 feet...luckily all the force of the impact to the ground landed on my big toe and not my head...it was bent back completely with a bone sticking out through the skin,, I was yelling for someone to call an ambulance ( I was such a putty back then) I should have just hamered the bone back in and crazy glued it

Everyone would just look at me funny when I'd tell them about the tiny ticks by the hundreds, and say..."I never heard such a thing.."







