John Winter Hero Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 527 Reaction score 381 Golden Thread 0 Location England Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 27, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Removed by JW Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
G.I.B. Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,253 Reaction score 8,542 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Florida Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall Primary Interest: Other Oct 27, 2016 #2 Good by. I can't say as I'll miss his one line posts trying to redirect people from Treasure Net to his personal site. RIP
Good by. I can't say as I'll miss his one line posts trying to redirect people from Treasure Net to his personal site. RIP
John Winter Hero Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 527 Reaction score 381 Golden Thread 0 Location England Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 28, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Thank you for this comment from one of my greatest admirers!
John Winter Hero Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 527 Reaction score 381 Golden Thread 0 Location England Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 1, 2016 Thread Owner #4 With respect for G.I.B. and concern for his rising blood pressure, I haven't linked to my latest blog post.
With respect for G.I.B. and concern for his rising blood pressure, I haven't linked to my latest blog post.