silversurfer1111
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2012
- Messages
- 809
- Reaction score
- 715
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi EVERYONE !
I found this coin about 8 inches down it's pretty massive compared to your typical large cent. unfortunately it's very warm except for the slight outline of a bust which I'm hoping will lead to a ID. so if you know what type of coin this is please let me know it was dug from a 17 hundreds site where boats used to pick up lumber for King George the first .thank you very much in advance.


I found this coin about 8 inches down it's pretty massive compared to your typical large cent. unfortunately it's very warm except for the slight outline of a bust which I'm hoping will lead to a ID. so if you know what type of coin this is please let me know it was dug from a 17 hundreds site where boats used to pick up lumber for King George the first .thank you very much in advance.



Upvote
18
How many of those have you found IP? lol






