The Lost Creek Mine

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
The lost creek mine is there sure enough, but the country must be something awful. It is the ruggedness of the mountains that keep intruders off. A man in Sumas, Washington n told me of a similar mine near Harrison Lake. Several men have perished searching in an attempt to rediscover it. RE translation of Colonel Le Galls book Tahall let you know as soon as I get a reply from Paris.
No. 4 of which I had known------is about halfway between number three and in an almost straight line. Can you guess what this location is? This is nuggets most likely Mr. Cooke, if I had not had any success with this map dowsing method right here in Germany, I would have hesitated to tell you this is John Slumach’s placer. Although the map does not give much topographic detail. I think it is a rather mountainous district. Here are------- mountains and peaks and size from 5 to 8000 feet and it is --------------unreadable sentence---------------------
To my friend. The message never reached its destination. My letter had been addressed to a Catholic priest of high rank in Vienna. The other day I looked in the local library in Kimberley. It is near the frontier in Alberta. I shall-----these lines tomorrow afternoon as I gave orders to make a photo enlargement of location number four. I hope to have been victim of a -------------. I believe I have even located underground flow of lost creek. It runs due south into the headwaters of Crawford creek. I have marked its course 5 ink marks starting from the X.

Thanks
Daryl Friesen
Spindle Explorations
www.bc-alter.net/dfriesen

A

ARCOMANDPURPLE

No comprende, what you are trying to tell us.Are you one of the so called
dowsers?????

OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Hello,

No I am not a dowser. What I am doing is giving out a piece of information that I though those here on the Forum would find interesting. What the info is talking about is connected to the lost mine of Pitt Lake its a possible location for the gold. One of many. I gave it out with the hopes that maybe someone else will do something with it.

Daryl Friesen
Spindle Explorations
www.bc-alter.net/dfriesen

A

ARCOMANDPURPLE

oops sorry,I guess I missed it.no offence.ARCOM

A

ARCOMANDPURPLE

Thanks FRED! The site is "formidable".MERCI ARCOM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread