The Minnesota Skunks

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, that name is taken by another team, The Maine Skunks.

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yah agme! I heard the Wicka's team the Massachusetts Solids kicked your guys butts! :tongue3:

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea.. those skunks will get ya.. Keep your head up.. The Ag will come soon enough..

silvershooter

Sep 13, 2012
north central,In
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought my first box up by St Paul last week and it was a big fat skunk!! But couple weeks earlier I bought 160 in string rolls from the same bank and got a couple of 40%ers so who knows, guess that's why they call it HUNTING.

Brush64

Oct 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear that JJ.... Screw the Minnesota half boxes...I'm switching to dimes. I am sick of getting so many empty boxes. It's still a fun hobby, but with averaging one keeper for every 7.3 boxes, it's just not worth my time/gas any more. I'm gonna try to get some bags; they should be better but fewer banks are willing to sell their bags now days. Skunks suck. Oh well...may the silver gods rain down on us all soon! LOL

OP
OP
J

JJDEMARAY

Mar 18, 2011
Minnesota
I took your advice and bought 4 boxes of dimes. I hit 4 Silver Dimes(2-FDR, 1-Merc, and 1-Canadian). Looks like Dimes are the way to go.

Happy Hunting to everyone, JJ

Sorry to hear that JJ.... Screw the Minnesota half boxes...I'm switching to dimes. I am sick of getting so many empty boxes. It's still a fun hobby, but with averaging one keeper for every 7.3 boxes, it's just not worth my time/gas any more. I'm gonna try to get some bags; they should be better but fewer banks are willing to sell their bags now days. Skunks suck. Oh well...may the silver gods rain down on us all soon! LOL

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JJDEMARAY said:
I took your advice and bought 4 boxes of dimes. I hit 4 Silver Dimes(2-FDR, 1-Merc, and 1-Canadian). Looks like Dimes are the way to go.

Happy Hunting to everyone, JJ

What date is the Canadian?

OP
OP
J

JJDEMARAY

Mar 18, 2011
Minnesota
Well, another 6 Minnesota Half Dollar boxes today and another 6 SKUNKS......PHEW!!!

Good luck to everyone else...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread