T Witko Sr. Member Joined Jul 22, 2010 Messages 432 Reaction score 727 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Primary Interest: Other Jul 27, 2011 #1 I love washouts. Attachments 2011-07-27 Blade1.webp 32.4 KB · Views: 360 2011-07-27 Blade2.webp 42.8 KB · Views: 355 Upvote 0
J junkboy Jr. Member Joined Aug 30, 2009 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 28, 2011 #2 Nice stuff. I would love to find one of those shell beads.
T Witko Sr. Member Joined Jul 22, 2010 Messages 432 Reaction score 727 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Primary Interest: Other Jul 28, 2011 Thread Owner #3 thanks junkboy. This bead is in nice condion and a good example. I've found a number of them.
F flintdigger Bronze Member Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 1,242 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Jul 28, 2011 #4 Nice bead, I really like that blade.