What's new

The new site gives up 3 more

litefire56

Bronze Member
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
I would have got a couple more, but Brett had to go and Jinks me with his last post. :laughing7:
No wheaties tonight, but who cares when you dig 3 silver in a place that 5 guys have been pounding for a month. All three were iffy signals and each was a surprise. I went with my 12" coil and ran single 3khz. The quarter was almost touching an unfired 30-06 blank round.
 

Attachments

  • 3silver.webp
    3silver.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 226
Congrats on looting once again the hunted out honey hole!
 
Another quarter!...I hate you! Joking, congrats! Mine's out there!
 
Looks like the lawn mower got to the Rosie!
 
Great hunt John! Hope you hit that dime toss spot soon!
 
WTG John sniffing out the silver with some fine tuning on the DFX.
 
congrats on some more silver at the honey hole.
 
Way to keep pulling the silver out of that place!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom