What's new

the old time out problemI refuse to type it over!

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I refuse to type it over!
 
Then just leave the words "it over" out :laughing9:
 
It over.

There, did it for ya. :laughing7:
 
THAT'S TRUE, YOU ALWAYS PAY FOR IT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
​
 
time out problem where. I have not had any problems.....Matt
 
It timed out after I hit post. It then asked me to type it over. fat chance!
​
 
Usually, when that happens to me, I just hit send again and it gets through...or two identical posts come up and I just have to delete one of them. :laughing7:
 
Or you could copy before hitting post. Then if you have to do it over, all you'll have to do is paste.
 
Told him that before KK...he don't listen! :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom