What's new

The other $400 in halves....

CaptainRobin

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not too shabby....... I did pull the '03s and '04s, although it doesn't appear they are really worth saving after looking on theBay.......

Pulled sixteen '64s, and nine 40%ers.

Got a full roll of '74Ds, plus about a half roll of loose I pulled while searching, but no magnifying glass handy at the moment. I'll look 'em later........

Robin
 
Upvote 0
Good Luck with the 74 D Captain. I have been looking with no luck. But I have seen on this fourm, people find them. Just not me. >:(
 
Anytime you pull more 90%ers than 40%ers is a good pull! ;D
 
Those are great totals for $400 (or even twice that). Glad you were able to get them.

HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom