The other side of the triangles

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a pic of one side of 6, Dowsed long distant targets. Dowsed from inside my house about 2 years ago during the end of Solar cycle 24. Once Solar cycle 25 gets underway, I'll be able to Dowse the second line, then X Mark's the spot. These 6 targets all have multiple Elements in them, easily identifying them as Meteorites. The rods I used were 17 inch long swivel, which only move on larger targets. If I was to use 11 inch long rods, I would have many more signals.
From experience I know that if I get to the target, I probably won't be able to see it. Because Big Meteorite targets mean big deep non retrievable Meteorites. The length of your rods determine the receivable Dowsable signals. The next length up from 17 inch is 37 inches. The longer rods will then pick up further larger targets, if any are present.
Here in NW Michigan, I'm not picking up any lines heading SE towards Saginaw bay. If a Meteorite came down on the glacier in Michigan that supposedly created the Carolina bay's, it might be Dowsable with 37 inch rods. The next length is 66 inch, which would be difficult to use. I'll check during cycle 25. Dowser

Attachments

• 20200718_072013.jpg
    20200718_072013.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 80
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didnt date this, but I did Dowse them right at the last usable Solar cycle 24 power, sometime before the 4 day flare up of March 2019. Dowsing power was almost dead, and i was dowsing six lines at one time, instead of each one individually. With the weak signal I was unsure on some, shown by the crossed out Elements. The 2 SW lines match Elements, and I believe they are from the same fall and close to one another.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718-104416_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-104416_Photos.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 80

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this is interesting. I see this stuff a lot but rarely any results. Does anyone know of treasure being found this way? I'm a science guy and no-one has ever been able to explain the logic of this to me were it didn't just stink of hocus pocus. Seems you are pretty confident so May be you can help me understand?

Last edited:

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend claimed he could find anything by dowsing so I bet him $50 he couldn't. While he was in the house, I went out, rode the quad to a field that could not be seen from the house, and buried a silver dollar a few inches down in an open field.

It took him 5 minutes to find it...............I still think he cheated somehow. LOL

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a better list of the Elements that I signaled with that were in each Meteorite. Some had 6 and one had 12. I could also tell the different percentages of the Elements in each one. I removed the Uranium off the list because the signal I used wasn't pure. The Uranium in them should be decayed out of them by now. But I will check. I'll recheck everything in the future, confirm the Elements and finish Dowse the triangulation. If the target spots are accessible, and I can get above them, I'll post the locations, the depths, sizes and shapes of the targets. Solar cycle 25 is trying to get underway.

Attachments

• 20200718_171614.jpg
    20200718_171614.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 87
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8 miles W of me is a nice size Meteorite. around 12 ft down. The crater is 15 ft wide and 6 ft deep with 2 mature Maples growing out of the bottom. Hard to Dowse shape and size at the bottom with the trees in the way. I figure this Meteorite be at least 2 foot round. Also Dowsed a football size and shape one 16 ft down 3 miles away. Neither one Dowse with 17 inch rods from my house. So those 6 Meteorites drawn out are a lot bigger than 2 foot diameter. No telling how far they are signaling from until triangulation.

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8 miles W of me is a nice size Meteorite. around 12 ft down. The crater is 15 ft wide and 6 ft deep with 2 mature Maples growing out of the bottom. Hard to Dowse shape and size at the bottom with the trees in the way. I figure this Meteorite be at least 2 foot round. Also Dowsed a football size and shape one 16 ft down 3 miles away. Neither one Dowse with 17 inch rods from my house. So those 6 Meteorites drawn out are a lot bigger than 2 foot diameter. No telling how far they are signaling from until triangulation.
That 24 inch meteorite would be worth millions???? 12 ft down is a day of digging with a helper. 10 minutes with a Trac hoe.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok...you are killing me here. How can you know size and shape?

Like most every target, you have to be legal about it. Its illegal to chop down full grown trees, bring in heavy equipment and dig on State land. Its smarter to wait for a legal target that's retrievable before you count your money. Standing over the object, it's easy to Dowse the shape, because the perimater of the target is signaling. Strength of signal can tell size..

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok state land. Can find them on private property? Have you actually recovered them before? In intrigued by this . I'm a facts and figures though. If something works there must be a scientific explanation. I would love to hear that. In the past I have talked to a couple folks. Both turned out to be certifiably nuts.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone has any legal treasure locations, with treasure trove permit. I am interested. The only legal treasures I know about is Gems at dig sights. Precious metal ore that can be filled on. I'm interested in searching for Rare earth deposits. But I cant afford the assay tests. I know little about correctly filing a claim. Yes! I would love to dig Million dollar Meteorites, believe me, I've signalled quite a few big ones in Arizona. The problem is, the bigger the deeper. Even in Arizona its illegal to dig below the ground surface. Same as Metal detecting in some places.

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should come to Texas. I have access to tens of thousands of acres private property. He k just about any rancher would let you dig and probably already has the equipment if he got a cut. That said you would have to produce.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing power isn't constant. Power will increase gradually as Solar cycle 25 heads to maximum. In the past 2 yrs power was strong enough to use for a total of 4 days. Those 4 days of Solar flares, weren't expected nor predicted. As much as it sucks, I figured it out, dont like it, but that's life. If Dowsing power was constant and never off, life would be different.

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I guess we are right back to where I was when I started my reply to this thread. No explanation of the science. Can't generate results consistently. No proof of any actual finds. Always know where the treasure is but something prohibits recovery.

I actually had high hopes for this one.

Dighere

Greenie
Dec 24, 2013
Canton, Ga
Detector(s) used
Bountyhunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like most every target, you have to be legal about it. Its illegal to chop down full grown trees, bring in heavy equipment and dig on State land. Its smarter to wait for a legal target that's retrievable before you count your money. Standing over the object, it's easy to Dowse the shape, because the perimater of the target is signaling. Strength of signal can tell size..

Can you share some pictures of your finds? Fascinating!!

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I guess we are right back to where I was when I started my reply to this thread. No explanation of the science. Can't generate results consistently. No proof of any actual finds. Always know where the treasure is but something prohibits recovery.

I actually had high hopes for this one.

I never was concerned about your high Hope's. I obviously didnt post it for you..

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reason I posted about this topic is because I was going thru my papers and came across this. Remembering that for my curiosity I'd like to finish up. It has to do with continuous testing. When I get above the 6 targets and determine their approx size, figure their signal distances and strength. It'll be one more piece to this giant Dowsing puzzle. I know giving the coordinates, shape and depth won't prove anything to anybody, but me. I just thought some people might be interested in what I write about. I live it, I Dowse and wasn't in the position to prove it in the past Solar cycles. Solar cycle 23 half way thru, I learned Dowsing and located many ore veins and Meteorites. Power went away and I had to figure out why. Solar cycle 24 was weaker than 23 when I learned. I had to switch to more sensitive swivel rods. Searched the internet and found a Professor to work with me. He invented and I tested and modified if possible. Every way possible to create or enhance Dowsing we tried. Now Solar cycle 25 is approaching, no electronic device is needed, just L-rods and Elements.. Bring it on!!

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I consider this proof of the Elements I use to signal with. And I will get a few rare earth ones soon. 19 Elements I have now.

Attachments

• 20200104_133827.jpg
    20200104_133827.jpg
    831.9 KB · Views: 70
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need some of the Elements I have stars next to.

Attachments

• 20200719_121614.jpg
    20200719_121614.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread