GMan00001
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2006
- Messages
- 2,539
- Reaction score
- 228
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Twin Cities, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Friday (11-2) I picked up a $50 bag of pennies just before I went out of town to go deer hunting.
14 wheat pennies (1938, 1941, 1943, 1944-D, 1944-S, 1947-D, 1952-D, 1952-S, 1954, 1954-D, 1955-D, 1956-D(2), 1958-D)
25 Canadian (1963, 1964(2), 1967, 1968, 1971, 1977(3), 1980, 1985(2), 1987(2), 1989, 1990, 1991, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2004, 2005)
3 Foreign (China, 1 Jiao (2003), France, 2 Euro Cent (2001), Switzerland, 10 Rappen (1981))
1 washer
And then yesterday I stopped by again to cash a check and picked up a $200 bag of nickels and was also given a 500 Franc coin from Belgium (1990). I found one for sale on Ebay and apparently its silver, I'll have to figure out the weight for HobBob's thread. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Belgique-Silver-500-F-Coin-1990-C182_W0QQitemZ130169409075QQihZ003QQcategoryZ45149QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
The $200 bag of nickels was pretty good, but had a lot of pennies mixed in so I am concerned I might be a bit short.
1 - 1942-P War Nickel
2 - 1943-P War Nickels
2 - 1949-S
48 other pre-1960 Jefferson (1939(3), 1940(4), 1941(5), 1941-D(3), 1946, 1947(3), 1947-D, 1948, 1948-D, 1949-D, 1951(2), 1952-D, 1953, 1953-D, 1954(2), 1954-D, 1955-D, 1956, 1956-D, 1957, 1957-D(5), 1958-D(6), 1959-D(2))
13 Canadian (1961, 1975, 1976(2), 1978, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989(3), 1993, 2003-P)
2 Foreign (Great Britain, 1 Penny (1990), Great Britain, 20 Pence (1994))
197 pennies
Oh and for those who will ask, the hunting was pretty good. Ended up getting 2 deer (a doe Saturday morning and an 8-point (almost 10-point) buck Sunday morning) and my cousin got his first deer ever (first year he hunted).
14 wheat pennies (1938, 1941, 1943, 1944-D, 1944-S, 1947-D, 1952-D, 1952-S, 1954, 1954-D, 1955-D, 1956-D(2), 1958-D)
25 Canadian (1963, 1964(2), 1967, 1968, 1971, 1977(3), 1980, 1985(2), 1987(2), 1989, 1990, 1991, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2004, 2005)
3 Foreign (China, 1 Jiao (2003), France, 2 Euro Cent (2001), Switzerland, 10 Rappen (1981))
1 washer
And then yesterday I stopped by again to cash a check and picked up a $200 bag of nickels and was also given a 500 Franc coin from Belgium (1990). I found one for sale on Ebay and apparently its silver, I'll have to figure out the weight for HobBob's thread. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Belgique-Silver-500-F-Coin-1990-C182_W0QQitemZ130169409075QQihZ003QQcategoryZ45149QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
The $200 bag of nickels was pretty good, but had a lot of pennies mixed in so I am concerned I might be a bit short.
1 - 1942-P War Nickel
2 - 1943-P War Nickels
2 - 1949-S
48 other pre-1960 Jefferson (1939(3), 1940(4), 1941(5), 1941-D(3), 1946, 1947(3), 1947-D, 1948, 1948-D, 1949-D, 1951(2), 1952-D, 1953, 1953-D, 1954(2), 1954-D, 1955-D, 1956, 1956-D, 1957, 1957-D(5), 1958-D(6), 1959-D(2))
13 Canadian (1961, 1975, 1976(2), 1978, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989(3), 1993, 2003-P)
2 Foreign (Great Britain, 1 Penny (1990), Great Britain, 20 Pence (1994))
197 pennies
Oh and for those who will ask, the hunting was pretty good. Ended up getting 2 deer (a doe Saturday morning and an 8-point (almost 10-point) buck Sunday morning) and my cousin got his first deer ever (first year he hunted).
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote
0







