What's new

The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

Re: The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

Thanx for posting that for the people that don't know about him Mojo!
 
Re: The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

he's got lj finds but i cant stand the slang
 
Re: The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

that was enjoyable reading! had to read and look at them all! thx. ;D
 
Re: The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

Have some respect. Rough life, I figure jail or dead. RIP.
 
Re: The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

Very funny post and lots of great stuff! Seated, barber, lots of walkers, and commemoratives! His last post is March 2008. I wonder what happened to him?

One post said his real name was Ben and from Atlanta. Which one is correct (Memphis vs Atlanta)?
 
Re: The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

I am bumping this so everyone can pour through some of his posts.

I posted this after he received some mention recently and many of the newcomers were asking who he was.

I personally enjoyed his wit and humor and thought his slang was refreshing as opposed to some of the truly vulgar rude and inane post by some of the new posters here.

The guy had a love him or hate him style. I'm in the loved him category. You don't have to agree. But I do miss his posts.

Mojo
 
Re: The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

Yinzi50 said:
One post said his real name was Ben and from Atlanta. Which one is correct (Memphis vs Atlanta)?
I didn't look at all of Mojos post leads. You may be referring to the post I made in June of 2007. I had some time on my hands so I did a little internet diggin. here is the link to my post: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,94161.0.html

Enjoy :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

Silver Stripe said:
Have some respect. Rough life, I figure jail or dead. RIP.

bigcypresshunter said:


I don't know if you guys are joking about this, but Patrick is NOT who you might imagine in my opinion. I cannot prove this with 100% certainty, but I can tell you that "Patrick" is no dummy nor is he what he purports.

I read his posts and every single one displays perfect grammar. That might not sound like much, but it is. Even smart people often do not spell correctly all the time or use proper punctuation. Patrick's is flawless. His use of apostrophes, commas, etc., is perfect. This is hardly ever seen on blogs. It is often not seen in the business world.

Also, a person who speaks in such slang types of phrases does not type them out unless they are trying to be funny or make an impression. Generally, such individuals do their best to write using proper english and fail.

Towards the end of the post he starts misspelling words intentionally to fit his "style", maybe he was trying to dumb down? The early posts are what convinced me.

Just like people who use phrases like "my man" in their posts are probably not who or what you might think they are.

Just my opinions and thoughts.

Jim
 
Re: The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

cyberdan said:
Yinzi50 said:
One post said his real name was Ben and from Atlanta. Which one is correct (Memphis vs Atlanta)?
I didn't look at all of Mojos post leads. You may be referring to the post I made in June of 2007. I had some time on my hands so I did a little internet diggin. here is the link to my post: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,94161.0.html

Enjoy :icon_thumleft:

I just read your post. I believe you did an excellent detective work. I guess he might live in Memphis or have a relative lives in Memphis.
 
Re: The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

he has posted in the today's finds thread a few days ago. i replied to his thread and told him his fans at the coinroll board was asking about him ;D
 
Re: The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

jim4silver said:
I don't know if you guys are joking about this, but Patrick is NOT who you might imagine in my opinion. I cannot prove this with 100% certainty, but I can tell you that "Patrick" is no dummy nor is he what he purports.
I talked with his homey the other day from North Memphis and he told me it is fact that Earl is out and back in biz.. He told me he witnessed Earl carrying coin roll size boxes from his mama's old pink Cadillac into his crib in the projects yesterday.
 

Attachments

  • Jules Winfield.webp
    Jules Winfield.webp
    23 KB · Views: 220
  • Jules Winfield.webp
    Jules Winfield.webp
    23 KB · Views: 204
Re: The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

I absolutely LOVE reading his posts, they are very creative and always make me laugh!
 
Re: The "Patric Earl Houston" Experience

jim4silver said:
I don't know if you guys are joking about this, but Patrick is NOT who you might imagine in my opinion. I cannot prove this with 100% certainty, but I can tell you that "Patrick" is no dummy nor is he what he purports.

I read his posts and every single one displays perfect grammar. That might not sound like much, but it is. Even smart people often do not spell correctly all the time or use proper punctuation. Patrick's is flawless. His use of apostrophes, commas, etc., is perfect. This is hardly ever seen on blogs. It is often not seen in the business world.
{snip}
Jim
My thoughts precisely - even slang should contain common misspellings and errors...
I say "poser", not sure why exactly, but entertaining none the less.
i.e.: http://www.statemaster.com/encyclopedia/Project-Pat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Pat
My guess is a 20 or 30-something, caucasion who likes "Jack-Ass" on MTv
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom