What's new

The pen is mightier than the coin

Giantyankee79

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hot-n-humid Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites treasure-pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
image.webpsterling silver Sheaffer pen
 
Upvote 28
Nice pen, beautiful scrollwork.
 
Wow, now that is a cool keeper! Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
Welcome to the forum nice pen. Was it dug?
 
Nice!... And welcome to Tnet!
 
Beautiful.
I've dug my share of pens but never one that nice; not even close.
Congrats on a sweet find.
 
Now that is an unusual, wonderful sterling find, congrats! Sub 8-)
 
Yes, about 4 inches down
Beautiful pen of good quality,bet the owner was upset over its loss.Congrats on the nice find.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
Must be sterling writing devices week :dontknow: Whats next? One made of gold ??
 
Great way to start the hobby.Wish I had dug the backyard first....:)
 
Hello GY79. Very nice. I still say the best find of our hunt. Thanks for the invite. C9
 
Must be sterling writing devices week :dontknow: Whats next? One made of gold ??

I sure hope so and hope I'm the one who finds it!!.....
 
Welcome to T-net!
Dug lots of pens none silver, Sweet find!!
 
Very nice. You dont see those very often.
 
First, welcome to TNet and congrats on a nice find. You remind me of why I never buy expensive silver pens anymore. Every time I've had one, I've lost it. Now -Give it back! :laughing7:
 
Never seen an inkpen with filigree like that.

Reminds me of rodeo/stock show buckles.

Nice find.


~Tejaas~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom