The perfect jug!

LByles

Dec 23, 2019
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been having to keep myself distracted the past couple days b/c I've been getting excited about hunting a new spot this weekend. Decided to clean up the big jug I found last weekend and use it as a change jug. It's the first one I've found with a big enough opening for a quarter. Cleaned out my truck, purse, and another change stash and threw in all of the quarters and dimes! We are planning a trip at the end of May, and I'm curious how much extra play money we can collect by then! I had to label the jug so the kids would stay out of it :laughing7:
IMG_3484.jpg

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep all my detection coins in mason jars many many jars also for years I put my change every day in a big wood chest Bill's change ect I locked it with 2 key locks tossed the keys away glued it shut and have about 50 screws in it to keep myself out lol I cant even lift it I've always been a piggy bank person lol I'm weird and I know it

OP
OP
LByles

LByles

Dec 23, 2019
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep all my detection coins in mason jars many many jars also for years I put my change every day in a big wood chest Bill's change ect I locked it with 2 key locks tossed the keys away glued it shut and have about 50 screws in it to keep myself out lol I cant even lift it I've always been a piggy bank person lol I'm weird and I know it

LOL!!! Nothing wrong with that! I’m a squirrel...I stash, forget, and get excited when I find money later LOL

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a gallon jug like that in the shed. Think I'll see if it will take a quarter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread