The programs i use its easier than PMing

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The programs i use its easier than PM'ing

I run my main program with reactivity at 3 silencer 1 tx power 3 sens as high as I can take (96), iron audio 0, I also notch out 98-99 for iron wrap around and run my disc @ 12 to 25 depending on iron in ground, (if you can handle 0 disc do it!! My break points are set at 5 tones 12, 38, 56,69, 99!! I use this program most in parks or trashed homesites but in the relic field! Reactivity drops to 0 silencer 1 tx power 3 sens high as stable or what you can take! Iron audio 0 disc 0-7 notch 98-99 Just remember no matter what settings you use or try ground balance using pumping and whatever the machine pick go to manual and back it so 3 or 4 example pushing says 74.... Back it down to 71 or 70 Let me know what you guys think!! Oh yeah if you need a DEUS or want to get rid of that old detector and pick up the iPhone 5s of metal detectors

CALL ME LAST!!! Vance metal detecting!!

By the way Andy has agreed to be a great guy and let me use his 11" coil so I will give everyone my input on this when I get back from GRD with Larry! You guys be good man. And gals

OP
OP
P

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I mostly run 8 and 12 kHz frequencies!! But try them all and see what you like

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions