What's new

The Quest is over I got my 150th Silver Coin for 2006 with a small bonus

Awesome job Bob,that's freakin' unbelievable....I'm lucky if I get 1/2 dozen or so....Congrat's to the MAX!!!!
 
I would like to know how many time in a year do you go out to find 150 silver? ;D

WTG great job happy new year to all and all a good hunt 8) DDE
 
Congrats on #150!

Your bottle cap is a ZZip cap:

87_1.JPG


Used on Diet Rite and Royal Crown Cola bottles.

DCMatt
 
Great job - 150. ;D ;D Congratulations.

That 1873 IH penny is a good date. Worth some $. Nice score.

Bob
 
Looks and sounds like you all had a great day! Congratulations on the 73 IH and the silver quest.

Glad you made your goal for the year ----- HH/NS
 
I never had any doubt Bob! I knew that you would make that goal! ;)

Congratulations!!!! Keep 'em comin!

Nana :)
 
Congrats on #150 that is totally awesome hunting. I wish you even more next year.
 
Congrats on the 150! That is truly impressive.
HH and new year!
Mark G
 
DEEPDIGGEREXPII said:
I would like to know how many time in a year do you go out to find 150 silver? ;D

WTG great job happy new year to all and all a good hunt 8) DDE
Over 160 outings from 2-10-06 thru 12-24-06 I keep a log as to where I go and what I have found
 
DCMatt said:
Congrats on #150!

Your bottle cap is a ZZip cap:

87_1.JPG


Used on Diet Rite and Royal Crown Cola bottles.

DCMatt
Thanks DCMATT for the pic of the cap. I would like to find a good one of those sometime on ebay or at a garage sale.
 
Thank You ALL for your gracious replies..

Good Luck All in 2007.....

My goal is for 100 Silver in 2007 and a SEATED COIN.

Also to return a Ring to an owner. A goal that wasn't met this year.
 
You made it!! NICE! Of course you know you have to double that next year.....
 
mlw67 said:
You made it!! NICE! Of course you know you have to double that next year.....
MLW I will be posting a thread next sumer that will say " THE QUEST FOR 300 Lands me up in Divorce court " My wife just read this and said " not far from the truth "


Thank You.................................Bob
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom