Phlint6
Greenie
- Joined
- May 2, 2014
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 27
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Indianapolis
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I went out searching/grubbing in my usual spot two days ago, with absolutely nothing to show for it. Yesterday it rained nearly the entire day, stopping right before I got off work. Needless to say, I took that as a sign---Went back to my usual spot yesterday after work, hunted around in nearly the same area, and the flint started appearing out of nowhere. I searched for about 2 1/2 hours and found 5 nice pieces of flint along with 4 pockets full of debitage. All found in Central IN---Thanks for taking a look!
Attachments
-
5 PIECES OF FLINT SIDE A.webp222.9 KB · Views: 149 -
5 PIECES OF FLINT SIDE B.webp186.9 KB · Views: 144 -
ARROWHEAD 1-SIDE A.webp84.2 KB · Views: 140 -
BREWERTON-SIDE A.webp86.3 KB · Views: 142 -
BREWERTON-SIDE B.webp94.1 KB · Views: 128 -
SCRAPER #1.webp87.3 KB · Views: 120 -
SCRAPER #2.webp67.1 KB · Views: 119 -
BROKEN KNIFE SIDE A.webp91.2 KB · Views: 121 -
BROKEN KNIFE SIDE B.webp100.5 KB · Views: 129 -
BROKEN KNIFE VIEW FROM TOP.webp78.2 KB · Views: 130 -
BROKEN POINT TIP A.webp70.4 KB · Views: 150 -
BROKEN TIP VIEW FROM TOP.webp76.2 KB · Views: 125
Upvote
0
some times. I just cant get hurt while by myself out where I go there is no roads. How could I tell somebody where I was at if something bad happened.






