The real history that you were never taught in school Part 2....Christopher Columbus

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to tell you austin you are wrong on all counts,even about me.You were misled and misinformed.The teachers that taught you taught by the curriculum that they were forced to teach by.I've been reading history since i've know how to read.Facts speak for themselves and its hard to dispute a mans own words documented in shipslogs,journels,and letters,not to mention letters from the own mans crew.I'm not being hurt in the least by the people that do not believe this.The sad part is reading the writings of people who are in denial and cant face the truth.Those people I truly feel sorry for.Another thing I'll add is that the reason that I kick people out of threads(namely farmerchick as she is the only person i have ever kicked out of a thread) is because I know that they are there for one purpose,to cause problems.I have very very good intuition.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
By the way next weeks part 3 of true history will be either Betsy Ross or the celebration of thanksgiving.The history of Betsy Ross is kind of short so I'm leaning towards thanksgiving.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only people with the ability or authority to kick anyone out of a thread is a moderator or admin....

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Then it seems to me that people that insult me and cause problems in my threads,a mod or admin should kick them out.But that isnt done,why?:icon_scratch:I already in fact know why,but i would like to hear it from somebody else.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
Then it seems to me that people that insult me and cause problems in my threads,a mod or admin should kick them out.But that isnt done,why?:icon_scratch:I already in fact know why,but i would like to hear it from somebody else.

Ok. You could rewrite the T-Net rules like you do history.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now your true age is showing spart:laughing7:,you must of been a cabin boy on the Santa maria.:laughing9:

Ah, I notice a bit of humor, the good thing is I didn't have to be there to write about, same as you :laughing7:

Although Felix Fossidittle is not the most recognized world renown Englishmen, historian, fact checker, and philosopher he made several worldwide accepted thesis on history in general. IN a nutshell he stated that just because man wrote, don't make it so, even if autobiographical.

Someone, like the other 10% of your story was written at a later date, but by whom :icon_scratch: Even Columbus writing's could be suspect, as did he really tell the truth. Columbus had an agenda and wrote accordingly, Fossidittle on the other hand, had no agenda, other than to bring the truth to light :icon_thumright:

K

Kentucky Kache

Ok. You could rewrite the T-Net rules like you do history.

Taking something other than what's written in history is a rewrite. Next lesson I'll have to charge a small fee.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Kentucky Kache said:
Taking something other than what's written in history is a rewrite. Next lesson I'll have to charge a small fee.

What???? LMAO Can you give us a lessen in what you just typed. Man!!!!!!

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Kentucky Kache said:
No. That would require you to have an understanding.

Well as long as you understood what you typed. I sure didn't. Hope there is no hangover tomorrow.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It always seemed to be about gold and greed for these people ! Thanks for the post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread