The real history that you were never taught in school Part 2....Christopher Columbus

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll make this easy for everybody.Even you ticm.If everybody thinks I'm wrong.Its so easy PROVE IT and post it.Simple isnt it.:laughing9:

K

Kentucky Kache

Why would I? I don't drink.

That's my point. No drinking=no hangover.
You're the one who said you hope there's no hangover tomorrow. I know what you were trying, but I turned it back on you.
I don't drink either.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Kentucky Kache said:
That's my point. No drinking=no hangover.
You're the one who said you hope there's no hangover tomorrow. I know what you were trying, but I turned it back on you.
I don't drink either.

Oh that was clever.

K

Kentucky Kache

It's simple, if you read written history and take a different view than what you read, you are rewriting history.
Since I'm having to school you on these simple things, I'm gonna start charging a fee.
Get it?:laughing9:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
I'll make this easy for everybody.Even you ticm.If everybody thinks I'm wrong.Its so easy PROVE IT and post it.Simple isnt it.:laughing9:

Ok I just make something up is that ok? And if I then post it on the Internet is that proof?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Something made up isnt proof.My proof came from Ships logs,journals and letters written by columbus.Take a look at your avatar and see where your proof is coming from:laughing9:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Kentucky Kache said:
It's simple, if you read written history and take a different view than what you read, you are rewriting history.
Since I'm having to school you on these simple things, I'm gonna start charging a fee.
Get it?:laughing9:

Now I want you to take a look at your first paragraph above.

If you read something and don't agree with it, how is that rewriting it.

Dude. Are you ok? That made no Sense what so ever.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
Something made up isnt proof.My proof came from Ships logs,journals and letters written by columbus.Take a look at your avatar and see where your proof is coming from:laughing9:

But that avatar is made up.

K

Kentucky Kache

Now I want you to take a look at your first paragraph above.

If you read something and don't agree with it, how is that rewriting it.

Dude. Are you ok? That made no Sense what so ever.

Okay, maybe I should say, TRYING to rewrite history. You like that better? What RJC is saying comes from written history. If you change that, you're changing, or REWRITING true history. Man, it can't get simpler than that.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you mean conscious representation. If it where subconscious then you wouldn't even realize you where thinking about it :laughing7:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I think you mean conscious representation. If it where subconscious then you wouldn't even realize you where thinking about it

Sit back and think about it for minute spart,youre wrong.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread