What's new

The Ringmaster

surfdog

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Plaines
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All
I wanted to share a good day at the beach with you all.
So typically I will hunt the beach as often as I can. Its not near as much as I would like. However, when I can, I will roam the wet sand,with my machine,zigzagging back and forth trying to find what I call the drop line. Usually I just enjoy the waves. I find stuff. Coins (clad), pull tabs, bottle caps, kids junk jewlery, match boxes and on a good day a ring . On any given hunt , usually a plethera of items. The rings come. One here, two there and on my best day (two summers ago) four... :hello2:
Today was an exceptional day. Good hunting to you all...
 

Attachments

  • Hampton 72710.webp
    Hampton 72710.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 652
Upvote 0
It looks like a Gold parade on your hand!!!!!!! Great finds!! HH chug and Red
 
now thats one kick butt day in my book..congrats big time. :thumbsup:
 
looks like a pretty good day to me :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
thanks guys, that would be a 3 hour hunt and my youngest daughter hand modeling..... :thumbsup:
 
WOW, what a deal. Think I'll try the zigzag method.
 
I know exactly what you mean by the "drop line." I call it the money trail. Unfortunately I don't find that trail all too often. It's good when I do though. Nice rings!!!

:laughing7:

JRich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom