T the cracker Greenie Joined Mar 7, 2014 Messages 13 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I need some feedback re:this boulder. a headsnake rock shape is also found within the boulders area. i hope to get some insights. tnx Attachments IMG_20140120_090231.webp 288.2 KB · Views: 152 1900713_793998160629043_1613014186_o.webp 86.5 KB · Views: 143
I need some feedback re:this boulder. a headsnake rock shape is also found within the boulders area. i hope to get some insights. tnx
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Mar 14, 2014 #2 Well, all I can say is, it looks like a rock! Frank... In the bamboo
L luvsdux Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 1,768 Reaction score 690 Golden Thread 0 Location Lewiston, Idaho Detector(s) used Multiple Tesoros and Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 14, 2014 #3 I'm with Frankn. luvsdux