the rock

the cracker

Greenie
Mar 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20140120_115445.jpgIMG_20140130_093324.jpgIMG_20140120_094052.jpgIMG_20140130_105132.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Hi everyone, we are looking for somebody to work with in this rock. if you are interested pls let me know.

I would love to work!

Mike

actually i need some help to break this rock and see what's inside. some says that japanese put some presious stones inside a boulders like this. the area once became a japanese hide out during the world war II

Find a rental place, rent a jackhammer and go at it.

how would one get stones in a boulder?

Hey The Cracker, do you know Harry?

Start drilling holes. After enough holes get a wedge and a sledge hammer. Won't take more than a few hours

we tried but it did'nt work, it seems that the **** put some chemicals in it. tnx for the advice.

i need somebody who will help me to break this boulder into pieces and see what we could find inside. the detector we use has good reading especially at the center of this boulder.

Have you considered that it may be a meteorite? This may account for the "metal inside". I believe this would be more plausible than some Japanese person putting things inside a solid rock.

Chinese and Japanese make everything now exempt what Mexico makes, I'm sure they could make a stone with items inside. Probably for less than .50 cents a day. I've seen some weird things in my life but have learned not to believe everything I hear.

Good luck with your rock, please keep us updated on your progress.

HH,

Matt

How big is it?? I have stone saws that can slice it like a loaf of bread. The Japanese theory sounds pretty ludicrous to me. Let me know the thickness and I'll let you know if my saws can handle it. I do lapidary work and can slice it and even make you polished pieces for jewelry mounting if it turns out to be of a good enough quality. Let me know how thick you'd like the slices to be.

I thought I've heard everything but Jewels in a boulder that's a new one. You sure it's not a pet rock I think someone is pulling your leg.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

One of the Pic's (Kinda) look's like a Meteorite .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back