What's new

The Search(#2)(Nov28-Dec 4)

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
811
Golden Thread
0
Location
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This past week's search:

11/28-Returned 2 bags of halves($1000)
Box of nickels(2 War nickels)(Brinks)
Box of dimes(skunk)
Good news is another branch agreed to accept bags of halves at no charge. This branch is right on my commute home.

11/29- No activity

11/30-2 boxes of halves(box 1 had 2-40%ers)
(box 2 had 1-40%er,1-64 and 1 walker(1947)

12/1-20 rolls of customer dimes(skunk)
Box of nickels(1943-S War and a 1936 Buffalo)
Returned 2 bags of halves($1000)

12/2- 2 boxes of halves from 2 different branches
(box 1)2-64s from same roll,1-40%
(box 2)1 ben,2-40%
Returned 1000$ to new dump bank. Everything went OK.

12/3-Found 1 silver rosie while using penny arcade
$50.00 in dimes(skunk)
$100.00 in dimes(skunk)
$8.00 in cents(5 wheats including a 1911+1928)
4 half boxes(#1 had 2-40%)(#2 and #3 were skunks)(#4 had 2-40%)

12/4- I stopped at 10 different banks
#1(no halves)$10 in cents-9 wheaties
#2-$5.00 in halves all clad
#3(no halves)$100.00 dimes(skunk)(garda)
#4( 2 nice NIFC)$100.00 dimes(skunk)(garda)
#5-$10.00 in cents(machine rolls)11 wheats,1 1947 canadian cent, 1 hong-kong 20 cent
#6-Used penny arcade, bought $24 in Ikes and scored a nice 1968-S proof that was painted.
#7-box of nickels(3 war-nickels 1942-P,1943-P,1944-D)
#8-box of nickels(1 war-nickel 1943-P)
-box of dimes(1-1964)(both were Brinks boxes)
#9-$5.00 in cents(all they would sell me)(no pre-59)
#10-box of nickels(1943-P War and a 1936 Buffalo)

Hope everyone had a successful week and made some good finds. MM2
 
Upvote 0
Re: The search(Nov28-Dec 4)

MM2

I think that your new CRHing activity report makes for a good read. It's something that I will look forward to reading every week.
Nice variety of finds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Re: The search(Nov28-Dec 4)

Rich Hartford said:
MM2

I think that your new CRHing activity report makes for a good read. It's something that I will look forward to reading every week.
Nice variety of finds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
I appreciate that Rich. Thank you.
 
Re: The search(Nov28-Dec 4)

mountainman 2 said:
Rich Hartford said:
MM2

I think that your new CRHing activity report makes for a good read. It's something that I will look forward to reading every week.
Nice variety of finds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
I appreciate that Rich. Thank you.

Add my name to that list as well... :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Re: The search(Nov28-Dec 4)

Thanks Freedom.
 
Re: The search(Nov28-Dec 4)

Nice scores. I didn't realize nickels could be that productive. Might have to give those a try. Congrats on the finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom