T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get yourself a pin pointer....cuts down on the digging and speeds up search time!!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
P

paydirt1850

Jun 6, 2015
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one, I spent to much time going back to find it. I have a real bad habit setting things down as soon as I'm done with them. I even got a holster for it - didn't help. The only reason I don't lose my scratcher is, I am so used to having it in my left hand, I will notice if its not there as soon as I stand up.

ericfox

Jan 5, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool place there! thanks for the video

check this out xlt good pic.jpg

Sunray probe

a little steep price wise but you won't forget it!

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one, I spent to much time going back to find it. I have a real bad habit setting things down as soon as I'm done with them. I even got a holster for it - didn't help. The only reason I don't lose my scratcher is, I am so used to having it in my left hand, I will notice if its not there as soon as I stand up.

String a lanyard through the end of it and hang it around your neck....you won't forget it then!!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
P

paydirt1850

Jun 6, 2015
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the idea of the probe attached to the detector. That way if you have the detector - you have the probe. Cool idea!

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you get a pinpoint with a round body like the Garrets Pro Pointer, Whites TRX or Detecnix (sic) you can get a lanyard ring that goes over the battery compartment threads. Lanyard attaches to belt loop. If you still find a way to loose it with all that, well you need more help than I can give here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread