What's new

The Search for 9 and 10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
After a pleasent day of dumping I picked up 4 boxes of dimes in hopes of getting 2009 and 10's
Got one skunk box and seven rosies
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Dime hunting..... yikes!

Don't you guys find it strains your eyes? I have a hard time checking the dimes in my pocket, for god's sake - I can't even IMAGINE doing a box!! (I'm 38, btw, with 20/30 eyesight, so it's not a vision issue)

I think I'll stick with halves :)
 
Rich Hartford said:
After a pleasent day of dumping I picked up 4 boxes of dimes in hopes of getting 2009 and 10's
Got one skunk box and seven rosies
HH
Rich

Seven silver rosies and ZERo 09's and 10's. Amazing.

We are happier now with a clad 2009 than with a silver dime. LOL. What a time we live in! :-)

(I'm still at ZERO '09 dimes found in boxes OR loose rolls, by the way. So yes, I'd LOVE to find one in a box!)
 
nothing found on my end yet after $200
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom