What's new

THE SEASON TO BE THANKFUL ...

sutphin

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
8,362
Reaction score
4,468
Golden Thread
0
Location
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I HAVENT FOUND ANYTHING YET TO POST . BUT I WANT TO SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE FREINDS I HAVE ON TNET WHO HAVE HELPED ME THRU HARDTIMES AND GOODTIMES . ITS NOT EVERYDAY WE GET A CHANCE TO MEET PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE SAME INTREST AS WE DO AND ON TNET WE HAVE MANY EXPERTS WHO DO NOT HESITATE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND TO GIVE A CONGRATS WE THE NEED CALLS FOR IT . MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND MAY NEXT YEAR BE EVEN BETTER, ....VANZUTPHEN ... MR.MODERATOR YOU MAY REMOVE THIS POST WHEN NEEDED , BUT MAY IT STAY ON THIS PAGE LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE ITS MEANING FELT ....:hello::headbang::laughing7:8-):coffee2::metaldetector::metaldetector::metaldetector:
 
Roger that sutphin
 
Great post, and I want to personally thank you too for all your contributions and for always responding to my posts, regardless of whether I made a banner find or just dug a couple of flat buttons. Your input is always complementary and very much appreciated. Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you as well. And your time is coming .....
 
I am very thankful that Coilypoo does not live near me
 
Merry Christmas to you Sutphin[emoji319] I always enjoy your comments. Thanks for hanging in there Bud!

HH, Relic Nut
 
All the best back to as well, hoping that the 2016 is a good one for you.
 
Danny, you always liven up my posts and other posts on this forum. I consider all your posts wonderful contributions to this site. I have not forgotten coming down next spring and doing a nice hunt together.
Happy Holidays buddy

Steve
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS MR. SUTPHIN!
 
Merry Christmas
 
ROGER THAT, 10-4 GOOD BUDDY
 
Merry Christmas Sutphin!
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all...nice post Sutphin
 
Merry Christmas! [emoji2]
 
SUTPHIN SYTPHIN!! HO HO HO,
YOU WRITE IN ALL CAPS
AND ALWAYS HAVE KIND WORDS TO SAY!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS BROTHER.
GEORGE
 
I always enjoy your words of encouragement and opinons on finds. Keep on keepin' on, Sut. Sub 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom