The Simpson Papers

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uncertain that it was "within 4 miles of Buford's". On BRP, going down to Buford's; goes to PRIVATE land... STAY AWAY. Other side of that road,from BRP goes to Fincastle, Va. with about 2-3 mines (one is sorta "open"), with RR tracks, that you have to cross over; ROUGH AREA, for "HIKING" only; some buildings

Holy. For real?there are mines?

it was mentioned just north that there are vast mines...Where is that?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Years of painstaking research by some of the greatest scholars and experts of our time is coming to fruition.
The Beale Cipher enigma , the enduring Oak Island Mystery, the iconic Devil's Tower, and even the story of the fabled Lost Dutchman's Goldmine are entangled and entwined to preserve the secrets of the Knights of the Golden Circle...
"Eu non creo nas meigas, mais habelas,hainas"- Galician proverb

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years of painstaking research by some of the greatest scholars and experts of our time is coming to fruition. The Beale Cipher enigma , the enduring Oak Island Mystery, the iconic Devil's Tower, and even the story of the fabled Lost Dutchman's Goldmine are entangled and entwined to preserve the secrets of the Knights of the Golden Circle. We are in talks with a renowned television and silver-screen documentary production team to illuminate a truth that threatens to shake the very foundations of modern society... more info to come !

a teaser for the initiated:
View attachment 1567389

:laughing7: Where do these guys come from?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"Nothing. ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE is a pure find."
The above will be danced around again...maybe not?
You both don't have a clue as to what ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE means in a macroscopic way.
You have no idea how it relates to still secret information.
Wait like everyone else, including me. Does waiting bother you?
Does dancing the Beale quick-step bother you? Probably not.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Where is ANY of your work here was the question you danced around.

Its not me, my friend Eldo, thars been doing all the dancing on these Beale threads, but the usual group of Beale Virginia Reel dancers.
'Nuff Said!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was one of my favorite finds to be honest.

Kryptos Keyword Anagram.jpg

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not going to waste my time typing every single piece of ciphertext and plaintext example that I found in the Beale that speaks about smaller parts of their operations

But according to the translation as it was shown, they had said that they planted a booby trap in the vault for the finder.

The ciphers translated with a sort of confusion in the misspellings, and they were intentional IMO

Stacking the plaintext with the translations and misspellings against the corrected version will reveal their message and a warning to the "finder" of the trove....as they had intended for their good ol boys to grab it and plot out their operations

The text reads something about a large amount of TNT being "Deposited" there.

Now seeing that message mentioning the TNT which was found in the mid 1800s AFTER the supposed date, you find that they were planning something big to trap anyone that cracked their code and found the stash

It's as simple as holding the Beale next to the same text but corrected.....

The ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE was meant to be used to describe their second "Perilous" Mining Operation in the Wounded Knee Reservation.....to use that text as an embedded mystery you then find the Gilogly Sequence, and reverse the count of the numbers, but to have the recount used at the point where the alphabet began at 500. The recount was important but everyone forgot about it.....

To locate the second stash you have to have the map they made.....Yardley broke the code and sent the location of the stash to Roosevelt in the Death Card that was addressed to the Secret Service.

That was how they had that fool on Oak Island digging the Money Pit....he was working to decode numerous ciphers and texts with Yardley and were on the Island moving into trying to form a way to take the stash from these heists of treasures and relocate them to another place. While the hooplah was going on in the Money Pit, his teams were busy moving the second stash to their own underground location near the Money Pit....but some leagues away......

Justintime's DOI was edited and SINJ'd so the key was to find these holes in the DOI and use them to be placed over certain locations, which would lead you to find locations that were important.....I tried to tell him that it was all gone but....still he is adventurous hoping a random smaller treasury is found somewhere. His DOI is the master map for the entire KGC Underground Treasury System planted all over VA. I'd go looking for some of it as well.....

Now the odd part of the DOI he has is that there is another hole on the surface that shows the hole was made near a phrase DISPOSED TO....and it hosts a shape of a familiar lake.

But that seems to be in another location altogether....

Have a Bedford, VA and a Bedford Basin, NS

Have a clue on the Peraltas saying Busca Por La Mapa, Busca Por La Coazon ........

When you get to the Omega in VA.....you then see a map that was terraformed and the trees were made to outline a design of the replication of the map of Nova Scotia's Coast and the same outline of the Carving found in Bedford Basin, NS is found in VA so this means that they were trying to get something sent to their English lords that they were working with to try to create the banking ponzi schemes that they had been making in NYC with the first stash.

Assuming that Albert Pike was a known Jewish conspirator of the KGC, and he was based moving their cabal through the US as a Splinter Cell of "Masons"......he figured that he should bring his Grand Lodge Conspirators into the mix and some of the goodies were moved or "DISPOSED TO" the area that England was in control over at the time.....

This laid the foundation for the Balfours and the Rothschilds to become the backers of their ends of the Wars that Albert Pike was planning. There were a lot of people involved and they tried to use men to do their bidding and as we saw them drop the story about their men being killed by "Injuns" BEFORE they disappeared out West, it was obvious that they had planned to kill them off after they were done mining for them to keep the secrets.

The continual search for information by the men investigating Reavis out West in the Supes led to the eventual discovery of the bodies that were found in Massacre Grounds....where 30 men were found near leather packs filled with high grade ore.....

So what part of History Class did you miss?

I even have the Zimmerman Note broke down to prove what I am saying, starting WWI....and they specifically sent this info from the Room 40 with a broken ciphercode that the US could source and read like a book......Yardley was the one that took advantage of that chance to inform the Vermont Corps to plan ahead for that war, a good 3 months....while they staged the arrangement of the assassination of the Archduke......

So convoluted but it was how they made themselves into a huge secret banking cabal that was using this stolen gold from the Apache and the Lakota.

Ask yourself how the Apache got their name and when Geronimo was asked himself, he replied "It was named after the Boy named Apache, who killed the Great Dragon"

That is written history....

320px-Lake_Champlain_Landsat.jpg

I am living history....I am Legend

You are still nothing

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not going to waste my time typing every single piece of ciphertext and plaintext example that I found in the Beale that speaks about smaller parts of their operations

But according to the translation as it was shown, they had said that they planted a booby trap in the vault for the finder.

The ciphers translated with a sort of confusion in the misspellings, and they were intentional IMO

Stacking the plaintext with the translations and misspellings against the corrected version will reveal their message and a warning to the "finder" of the trove....as they had intended for their good ol boys to grab it and plot out their operations

The text reads something about a large amount of TNT being "Deposited" there.

Now seeing that message mentioning the TNT which was found in the mid 1800s AFTER the supposed date, you find that they were planning something big to trap anyone that cracked their code and found the stash

It's as simple as holding the Beale next to the same text but corrected.....

The ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE was meant to be used to describe their second "Perilous" Mining Operation in the Wounded Knee Reservation.....to use that text as an embedded mystery you then find the Gilogly Sequence, and reverse the count of the numbers, but to have the recount used at the point where the alphabet began at 500. The recount was important but everyone forgot about it.....

To locate the second stash you have to have the map they made.....Yardley broke the code and sent the location of the stash to Roosevelt in the Death Card that was addressed to the Secret Service.

That was how they had that fool on Oak Island digging the Money Pit....he was working to decode numerous ciphers and texts with Yardley and were on the Island moving into trying to form a way to take the stash from these heists of treasures and relocate them to another place. While the hooplah was going on in the Money Pit, his teams were busy moving the second stash to their own underground location near the Money Pit....but some leagues away......

Justintime's DOI was edited and SINJ'd so the key was to find these holes in the DOI and use them to be placed over certain locations, which would lead you to find locations that were important.....I tried to tell him that it was all gone but....still he is adventurous hoping a random smaller treasury is found somewhere. His DOI is the master map for the entire KGC Underground Treasury System planted all over VA. I'd go looking for some of it as well.....

Now the odd part of the DOI he has is that there is another hole on the surface that shows the hole was made near a phrase DISPOSED TO....and it hosts a shape of a familiar lake.

But that seems to be in another location altogether....

Have a Bedford, VA and a Bedford Basin, NS

Have a clue on the Peraltas saying Busca Por La Mapa, Busca Por La Coazon ........

When you get to the Omega in VA.....you then see a map that was terraformed and the trees were made to outline a design of the replication of the map of Nova Scotia's Coast and the same outline of the Carving found in Bedford Basin, NS is found in VA so this means that they were trying to get something sent to their English lords that they were working with to try to create the banking ponzi schemes that they had been making in NYC with the first stash.

Assuming that Albert Pike was a known Jewish conspirator of the KGC, and he was based moving their cabal through the US as a Splinter Cell of "Masons"......he figured that he should bring his Grand Lodge Conspirators into the mix and some of the goodies were moved or "DISPOSED TO" the area that England was in control over at the time.....

This laid the foundation for the Balfours and the Rothschilds to become the backers of their ends of the Wars that Albert Pike was planning. There were a lot of people involved and they tried to use men to do their bidding and as we saw them drop the story about their men being killed by "Injuns" BEFORE they disappeared out West, it was obvious that they had planned to kill them off after they were done mining for them to keep the secrets.

The continual search for information by the men investigating Reavis out West in the Supes led to the eventual discovery of the bodies that were found in Massacre Grounds....where 30 men were found near leather packs filled with high grade ore.....

So what part of History Class did you miss?

I even have the Zimmerman Note broke down to prove what I am saying, starting WWI....and they specifically sent this info from the Room 40 with a broken ciphercode that the US could source and read like a book......Yardley was the one that took advantage of that chance to inform the Vermont Corps to plan ahead for that war, a good 3 months....while they staged the arrangement of the assassination of the Archduke......

So convoluted but it was how they made themselves into a huge secret banking cabal that was using this stolen gold from the Apache and the Lakota.

Ask yourself how the Apache got their name and when Geronimo was asked himself, he replied "It was named after the Boy named Apache, who killed the Great Dragon"

That is written history....

View attachment 1907009

I am living history....I am Legend

You are still nothing

Bigger then all of the books used to assemble the bible, no doubt.....:laughing7:

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo - what is the mystery of Devil Tower you mentioned earlier please ?

I never said anything about Devils Tower.....lol

Had a friend once that believed it was once a huge tree.....even funnier

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions