What's new

The Smell of Spring air.....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
........so what's on your mind when you step outside during those first spring-like days? Do you start airing out the camping gear, maybe eye your garden, or do you open the garage door and step inside to pet your motor cycle or boat?
 
where to swing my Detector of course.

Sorry, I Have a 1 track Mind
 
I thought of this topic because I remember those days up north......kind of miss them in a twisted sorta way. That smell of fresh grass, the spring foliage, etc. The same is true of the fall season, was my favorite time of year.........
 
Funny you posted this now because today at 10,000ft. it is actually a springlike day. Up in the 40's, lots of sunshine. I think how much this sucks because we still got about 2 more months of winter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom