What's new

The South has Risen again!

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
This is my 3rd and best 1925 Stone Mountain Commemorative half.

Made my day! :occasion14:
 

Attachments

  • stnmtn3.webp
    stnmtn3.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 398
Upvote 0
Nice job Tim!!!! That one is in real good shape too.. Mucho congrats. I love those Stone Mt comm.

I see a Frankie in there......what else did you pull?
 
Funny... Just drove past Stone Mountain this afternoon on the way around Atl. Believe me when I say THIS one looks better than the real one! ;D
 
Way to go Tim! My only 90%er comm is a Stone Mountain.............but your latest is in much better shape.

Yes, as LJ asks, what else did you get in that haul ?

Kudos amigo.
 
nice work! and it's in great shape too. i've never found one myself...i wonder if certain regions of the country have a higher amount of particular commemoratives than others because the distribution may have been more regionally skewed.
 
Congrats to you!!! I keep hoping that I may find one. My wife just keeps telling me to buy some if that will shut me up, but that would not be as fun as finding one in the wild...I may end up doing what she says though...
 
Thanks all!
Nothing beats an old silver comm. in the mix.

LJ said:
Nice job Tim!!!! That one is in real good shape too.. Mucho congrats. I love those Stone Mt comm.

I see a Frankie in there......what else did you pull?

thurmownator said:
Way to go Tim! My only 90%er comm is a Stone Mountain.............but your latest is in much better shape.

Yes, as LJ asks, what else did you get in that haul ?

Kudos amigo.

Well, you know - the average 40's, 90's & lagniappe in the form of a Ben or 2.... :laughing7:
 
I'uz born in Jawja......

I'uz raised in Jawja......

I live in Jawja.......

I CRH in Jawja......

And I STILL ain't found a Stone Mountain Comm.....

Dadgum-gumit......

I'll keep looking.

Good score.

Robin
 
hey from sunny san diego, about 2 months ago i found this ruff looking stone mt Georgia half. i also have found 2 liberty and1 for the Atalanta Olympics... not sure if this posted the pix....
 

Attachments

  • DSCF4727.webp
    DSCF4727.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 229

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom