The Spanish and Jesuit treasure signs and symbols are different If you are searching for the treasure you need to know the difference..... [1hr34min]

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Spanish and Jesuit treasure signs and symbols are different If you are searching for the treasure you need to know the difference. Kelly Nielson shares with us his years of research on the differences of these symbols. You need to know the difference especially if you have death traps guarding the treasure you are searching for.

Luke hamner

Greenie
Feb 23, 2024
They answer is in the video above. If you want to be a treasure Finder, Do your due diligence, or you always be a treasure hunter.
Yea I've watched terry Carter video a bunch. I just never heard him say anything about it . Not doubting u just didn't catch it . I don't reckon.

What u think about these?

Attachments

• IMG_2323.jpg
    IMG_2323.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 13
  • 20230707_185559.jpg
    20230707_185559.jpg
    950.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2308.jpg
    IMG_2308.jpg
    983.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2312.jpg
    IMG_2312.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 12
Sep 23, 2004
The Spanish and Jesuit treasure signs and symbols are different If you are searching for the treasure you need to know the difference. Kelly Nielson shares with us his years of research on the differences of these symbols. You need to know the difference especially if you have death traps guarding the treasure you are searching for.

Anyone have an email or other way to contact Kelly Nielson?

Sep 23, 2004
Go to the Moon Lake gathering at Altamont city park Utah this August 22-24 and talk to him there.
I have been photographing and researching a Spanish treasure storage site in Utah for over 20 some years. My former partner (deceased) also working with Kenworthy before Chuck died. I have some insight that could help Kelly if he is interested. There were some things that Chuck did not share but only because he was still working with other partners and there were confidentially factors. Can't go to the gathering due to other commitments but if he wants to contact me my email is [email protected].

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread