- Joined
- May 11, 2011
- Messages
- 21,617
- Reaction score
- 31,162
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Mass.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
A male that hasn't learned to cock his leg or a female,or just maybe a transgender?


Which ever it is it sure is healthy..


Weather and REPAIRS are really messing me up mowing it all in 7 hours,can't start till the fields dry from a heavy dew,around 11 am,that is IF the sun is out.
Gatherer of nectar..

Gatherer of nectar not..

!0 minutes after I finished it started raining,see the rain drops?
More than a dew today,we had some good thunderstorms last night,well,there will be a time I'll get back to doing it all in a day.
GOD Bless
Chris



Which ever it is it sure is healthy..


Weather and REPAIRS are really messing me up mowing it all in 7 hours,can't start till the fields dry from a heavy dew,around 11 am,that is IF the sun is out.
Gatherer of nectar..

Gatherer of nectar not..

!0 minutes after I finished it started raining,see the rain drops?

More than a dew today,we had some good thunderstorms last night,well,there will be a time I'll get back to doing it all in a day.
GOD Bless
Chris







