What's new

The Status Quo

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for the day but sites are few and far between. I did find a site where the hay has been cut so spent a few hours there. Found a few musketballs, buttons, shoe buckle pieces and a Geo II. Good day!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434224933.472718.webp
 
Upvote 12
Your status quo is a dream day for many bud. We are so lucky to live in such historically rich areas
 
yep what ahab said. It would be a dream to find stuff like that here in Oklahoma.
 
That's a good day in my book. The buckle piece in the center is interesting. Looks like it would have been a nice one if intact.
 
I'll take that day anytime. :occasion14:
 
AT THIS TIME I HAVE NO COMMENT BUT I WILL BE BACK WITH ONE SHORTLY.VANZUTPHEN.NICE
 
Very nice. And yes you all are very fortunate to live in such a history rich area. My history didn't start until1882, which is like yesterday for you guys!! lol
 
Looks like a very good way to have spent your time to me. Any and all are good finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom